|The label Sealup was founded in 1935 and has since been known for remarkable quality and passion in the area of luxurious outerwear. The company is based in Como, Italy, and is particularly famous for producing exclusive rainwear.
– Treatment: water repellent
– Buffalo horn buttons with logo
– Welt pockets with cotton fleece lining, inside pocket with zip.
– Signature details: Hook-and-eye collar closure, stainless steel Sealup logo, leather buckler belt
Made in Italy
– Fabric: 92% Cotton; 8% Polyurethane
– Lining: 100% Cupro
– Wash at or below 30ºC
– Do not bleach
– Do not tumble dry
– Iron, low temp
– Dry clean, any solvent except trichloroethylene delicate